Notice

The first poem post of the blog now has an english version available. Following posts will gradually be updated with their translations. Please understand that the full meaning, emotion and complexity of the poem can not be translated, therefore, as the writter, I'll try my best to convey the same results to english, even though it won't be a perfect process. Thank you for reading and enjoying my work.

Also, regarding the posting schedule, this year's segments have been completed:
Autumn 2021: March 24th - April 28th
Winter 2021: June 2nd - July 7th

The following segments will be released after being fully prepared and having it's translations added beforehand. Thank you all again for reading and enjoying my writing, I'll come back next time with more poems.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

poemas; dualidades

poemas; enganos

poemas; mudanças